Make your fishing charter weekend or vacation even more fun by visiting the area attractions, events and opportunities. Here are some of our favorite venues for your considerations.
- Places to Stay
- Gables Bed and Breakfast Inn - 59 Main Street (Route 360), Reedville, VA 22593 804-453-5209 email:firstname.lastname@example.org - The bricks were brought in with bits of steel imbedded 1902 by Capt Fisher's schooner, the "John B. Adams". The actual house was built with the bricks in 1909.
- Bay Motel - Reedville, VA 22539 804-220-2027 - Updated and improved with new owner and manager. A favorite hangout for Blue Fish Tournament participants.
- Fleeton Fields Bed & Breakfast - 2783 Fleeton Road, Reedville, VA 22593 804 453-5014 or 800 497-8215
email: FleetonFieldsB&B - A lovely colonial-style inn is nestled in a park like setting at the edge of the historic hamlet of Fleeton
- Cedar Grove Bed & Breakfast Inn, Box 2535, Reedville, VA 22539 804-453-3915
- Sloop Creek Lodge, Reedville, VA 22539 (804-402-9701)or Email
- Smith Point Marina Camp Ground - Has 10 sites with water, electricity and sanitary drain
- KOA Campgrounds - Reedville, VA - Has trailer hook ups, tent camping and cabin accomodations. Lots to see and do here.
- Places to Eat
- Tommy's - 729 Main Street Reedville, Va (804) 453-4666
- Crazy Crab - 902 Main Street Reedville, Va (804) 453-6789
- Cockrells' Creek Deli - 567 Seaboard Drive Reedville, Va (804) 453-6326
Midnight Sun Charters © Copyright 2014design by